March 7, 2015

Welcome

Hey Everyone!


Welcome to Have At It! My Happy Place! There's only one rule you should know upon entering my little world here, and that's common decency. Due to the fact that I watch too much TV (well I DVR too much TV lol) I have a lot of people from different fandoms and multiple ships who frequent this site. So respect everyone here even if you don't like what they like. The first time I see any negativity towards another person or towards the characters I hold near and dear to my heart, I will block you from this site.

Though please feel free to criticize my writing in whichever way you choose LOL. If you hate it, tell me, if you love it, tell me. Either way everyone's opinions in that area are welcome. Constructive criticism is always helpful.

 Cori 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! :)