December 24, 2009

Story and Paring Request Section

Hey Everyone!
I am currently taking story requests. The TV Shows listed below are the shows I write for. If there is something that you'd like me to write, but you don't see here email me at Reportergirl13@gmail.com and tell me what it is you want and I'll do my best to write your story. Please be specific when requesting a story!

TV SHOWS:
Supernatural
Smallville
One Tree Hill
Lost Girl
Tower Prep
Vampire Diaries
Roswell
Secret Life of the American Teenager
Angel (I've only seen up to Rain of Fire. I stopped watching after that)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I've only seen midway through the season Willow brought Buffy back. I stopped watching after that)
NOTE: I've seen other shows, but these are the ones I follow or did follow regularly. If you have something else you'd like please Email me with the request and I'll let you know if I can do it. Thanks!

When commenting on this page Please fill out your Request like this:

Name (or screename):
Email (or a way to reach you):
TV Show:
Story Request (Small summary of what you want):
Prompt words (two descriptive adj. or nouns or verbs):
Pairing:
Rating:
Theme (If any...Holiday, Birthday, Commercial inspired Etc.):
Category (Humor, Angst, Fun, Happy, Fluff, Etc.):

(FYI: I AM NOT CURRENTLY TAKING ANYMORE REQUESTS AT THE MOMENT...THERE WILL BE AN ANNOUNCEMENT WHEN I AM AGAIN.)

-Corina

7 comments:

  1. Name: (Emily) Dalenaforever
    TV Show: Vampire Diaries
    Story Request:Damon and Katherine's scene. The latest scene in episode 15 of season 2. The shower scene. Where Damon finds Katherine in his shower, and his face is priceless. And she says, "Hello, Damon," Then changes topic, and adds, "Hey, do you have a robe?"

    Prompt words): Witty,sexy, I think you know the rest on how people usually describe them...
    Pairing: Katherine and Damon,
    Rating: Pg-13
    Theme: Romantic, dramatic, if you watched the scene, you know what I mean, when Katherine is all seductive):
    Category: Humor, sexy, romantic,

    I'll leave the rest up to you. Thanks,

    Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name (or screename):Silvia
    TV Show:Supernatural
    Story Request (Small summary of what you want):The Winchesters come a lot to the Roadhouse and Jo cant help but falling for Dean
    Prompt words (two descriptive adj. or nouns or verbs):Teenage Jo
    Pairing:Dean and Jo
    Rating:Pg-13
    Theme (If any...Holiday, Birthday, Commercial inspired Etc.):
    Category (Humor, Angst, Fun, Happy, Fluff, Etc.):Anithing but fluff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name: Natali
    TvShow: Supernatural
    Story Request: Dean and Jo, packed with heat and a little bit of sweet at the end :)
    Pairing: Dean/ Jo
    Rating:NC- 17
    Category: Hot!,Sweet,Sexy, and a bit romantic

    Thank You!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Name: FaithLehane

    TV Show: Vampire Diaries

    Story Request: Based somewhat on the relationship that Damon and Elena shared in the books. Damon seducing Elena towards the dark side and himself, and away from Stefan. Awakening the dark side that she keeps hidden. And forming a supernatural bond, generally through bloodplay.

    Prompt words: Bloodplay, Sexy, slightly darkish.
    Pairing: Damon/Elena
    Rating:NC 17
    Theme: drama, romance, supernatural.
    Category: dark, supernatural, romance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see a fic (set in the current season) that has Katherine come back to town, and Elena's reaction when she see's her and Damon talking. You could make it one where she misunderstands Katherine's reasons for being there or have Elena overhear Katherine's disgust at the way she has been acting towards Damon.
    Anything, that ends up with Katherine defending Damon and being disgusted by Elena's attitude. Bonus if you can come up with a credible reason as to why Elena keeps having hallucinations and can only digest blood that's fresh from the source.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops... forgot to post The category and list.

    TV Show: The Vampire diaries

    Name: bitcheesquared
    Email Livejournal link
    Story Request See above... LOL
    Prompt words Angst and Jealousy
    Rating:Any
    Theme None

    ReplyDelete
  7. Name: Pamela (a.k.a Anonymous in their stories rsrs)
    Email: pbeniciooliveira@gmail.com
    TV Show: Supernatural
    Story Request: I really like to see the second part of this story >>http://reportergirlssupernaturalstories.blogspot.com.br/2011/04/control.html#more<< I really love this story!!
    Prompt words: angry sex and payback
    Pairing: Dean/Jo
    Rating: NC-17
    Category: humor, romance.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! :)