August 8, 2009

Sweet Release


Title: Sweet Release
Season: Season 1-6
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Everything belongs to the CW and the Creators of One Tree Hill.
Couples: Brooke/Lucas…
Category: One-Shot Future Fic




The rain came down hard outside as she flicked on the small lamp by the door. Light pooled in the corner and painted the room in a faint glow. She walked across the carpeted floor toward the bed. She didn’t bother turning on the other lamp by the bed.

She didn’t need too much light, she knew were everything was. This wasn’t the first time she’d been here. She slipped out of her heels and as she was placing her earrings on the end table the door opened. She didn’t turn around, she knew who it was.

He closed the door quietly behind him and shook his head sending droplets of water flying in different directions. He ran a hand through his hair as he walked further into the room and through the open bathroom door.

He shut it behind him and looked up in the mirror. His eyes were bloodshot, his hair was sticking up, and his white t-shirt was plastered to his body. He stared at himself and shook his head. I’m a mess…He turned on the faucet and splashed some water on his face before drying it with a towel.

He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it over the bar on the shower. It should be dry by the time I have to leave. He took a deep breath and stood there in silence for a few seconds running through his thoughts. He hated himself.

As he stared at himself in the mirror, Lucas Scott thought of all the places he should be instead of where he currently was. Working on his newest novel, picking up the things on his shopping list, watching his nephew’s basketball game, or possibly the most important place he should be…home with his wife.

He sighed. Even though I know I shouldn’t be here…that never stops me from coming. Once a week I find myself in this exact room. Four times a month…forty-eight times a year…I spend a little over 1/8 of my year with the woman I love.

The rest of my time is spent with the woman I used to love. I’m not a bad person. I spend the majority of my time making sure my wife is happy. I buy her whatever she wants, I cook dinner for her when she’s too tired to do it, I rub her feet after a long day at work, and I support her in all her endeavors.

He toed his boots off then reached down and took his socks off. He moved his hands down and unbuckled his pants before unzipping them and pulling them off. He tossed them on the side of the bathtub. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

I’m not a bad guy…life just doesn’t always work out the way you expect it to. My life isn’t bad and my wife is a good person. She loves me…and I’m sure if anyone ever found out what I am doing they’d think I was crazy. I can’t help how I feel though…I’m trapped in a marriage that I never wanted because…well...I didn’t want to be like Dan…and yet it’s possible that now…I’m worse then he ever was…

Lucas opened the door and walked back into the room. He glanced over at her as she slid the zipper of her dress down. He watched her take the straps off her shoulders as the material dropped from her body. He couldn’t help it; he felt his body harden at the sight of her.

God she’s beautiful…Brooke Davis could feel his eyes on her and she felt heat flow through her body. Once a week I meet Lucas here. We spend the night doing things we never mention outside of this room. She fixed the strap on her slip and fiddled with the bracelet Lucas gave her for Christmas.

It’s amazing how one night a week can make you hate the person you’ve become. These past six months I have become the one thing I’ve always hated…a cheater. I’m not with anyone. No boyfriend, no fiancĂ©e, no husband. The man I love is married…to my best friend.

Lucas came up behind Brooke and placed a gentle kiss on her shoulder. She sighed and tilted her head to the side to give him better access. He ran his hands down the sides of her slip and they landed on her hips. She closed her eyes and tried in vain to clear the guilt ridden thoughts from her mind.

Peyton Sawyer is now Peyton Scott. Six months ago things were in the midst of ending with Peyton and Lucas. Lucas was unhappy and so was Peyton. He came to me one night and told me they talked about it and decided to break up. Two weeks later Lucas and I decided to try and give our relationship another chance.

One week after that Peyton came back to Lucas…she was pregnant and Lucas did the honorable thing…he married her. Most people might have been mad at him, but I get it…really I do. One of Lucas’ biggest fears has always been that he would grow up and be like Dan. So this was his way of not being like his father.

So one night a week is what we give ourselves…one night a week that could destroy so many lives, but that we selfishly need…Lucas moved one of his hands from her hip up her body and cupped her breast. Brooke moaned and arched into his hand.

The pad of his thumb brushed against her nipple and the small bud hardened. His other hand traveled up to the strap of her slip. He slid it off her shoulder and down her arm. He stopped his ministrations on her breast so he could do the same to the other strap.

Once off her shoulder the silk slithered down her body and pooled at her feet. She stepped out of it and turned in his arms. She reached out and cupped his face with both her hands, pulling his head down to hers for a kiss. He wrapped his arms around her naked waist and groaned.

The only things separating their bodies were his boxers and her panties. He moved them back until the backs of her knees hit the bed. He pushed her lightly and she fell onto the bed in a sitting position. He looked at her through desire filled eyes.

“You’re so beautiful…”

She gave him a sad smile and pulled his body over hers. He moved them further back so she was lying on the bed underneath him. He leaned in and kissed her as his hand traveled down her body to her breast. He kneaded her breast as he caressed her cheek with his other hand.

His body rubbed against her and she could feel him, hard against her thigh.

“God I love you…”

There were tears in her eyes and her voice came out soft.

“I love you too…”

Her hands traveled over his back as his hand moved away from her breast and ventured further south. They trailed down her stomach and stroked her inner thigh.

“Mmm….please…”

He spread her legs with on of his hands and slipped a finger inside her heat. Her body arched off the bed when he started thrusting it in and out slowly. She moaned as he added another two fingers. She moved her hand down and held onto his arm as she rode his fingers.

“Faster…please Luke…faster”

He looked up and saw her eyes squeezed shut as she bit her lip. He quickened the pace of his hand and he watched the expression on her face change. He took his thumb, rubbed her clit gently, and her mouth formed a silent ‘O’.

He leaned down, took a nipple into his mouth, and sucked on it hard. Her hand immediately came up and clutched at his hair.

“Yes…mmhh…oh god…more…please…”

Brooke let go of the sheets, reached down and grasped Lucas in her hand. He took a deep breath as she began to stroke him slowly. He sped up his fingers and she stroked him harder. Her eyes opened and gave him a pleading look.

“I need you inside of me…”

He let her nipple go with a pop, removed his fingers from her body and rolled onto his back pulling her with him. He shifted and her legs fell on either side of his. He grabbed her hips as she positioned his hard shaft at her entrance.

Their eyes met and he slowly lowered her onto his hardness. She bit her lip as her body swallowed him. They sat still for a few minutes relishing their closeness before Lucas jerked his body up causing Brooke to let out a loud moan.

Her hands fell to his chest as she lifted herself off him, rotated her hips and slid back down. He watched as his hard shaft slid from her moistened body and then disappeared back inside of her. He glanced up and watched her breasts start to bounce as she picked up the pace.

He took his hands off her hips, reached up and squeezed the twin globes in front of him. She tossed her head back arching her body forward as her hands grasped his legs behind her for purchase. Her body was sliding up and down on him erratically and he finally noticed how close she was to coming.

He sat up, put a hand to the small of her back and brought them closer. He used both his hands to grab her ass as he started moving her harder against him.

“Oh god Luke…yes…yes…please…”

He grunted and flipped their bodies over so she was now under him. The switch in position startled Brooke for a second before he lifted her legs, placed them over his arms, and pistoned back inside of her. Brooke screamed as he hit places she didn’t even know she had.

Lucas could feel his balls tighten. He slowed his thrusts down and dropped Brooke’s legs until they were wrapped around his waist. Their sweat soaked bodies glided against each other in the dimly lit room as Lucas tried to draw out the sensations they were feeling.

But they new their time was coming to an end. Her hands cupped his face as he pushed her hair behind her ear. Tears filled her eyes as he looked at her.

“I love you Brooke Davis…I always have…I always will…”

The tears fell down her cheeks and he wiped them away. Her voice was barely a whisper.

“I love you too Lucas Scott…”

He felt her tightened around him milking his body as she climaxed. She let out a cry and he followed her over the edge as he came inside of her. They stayed like that while they caught their breath. A few minutes later Lucas started to pull out and away from Brooke.

She grasped onto him and he looked down at her.

“Just five more minutes…please…”

He nodded, moved onto the bed, and pulled her body against his. They laid there in silence as the minutes ticked by. Every week it ends this way…neither of us wants to get up and go back to the real world…to pretending we’re just friends…to pretending we don't love each other...

But we know what needs to be done. We have responsibilities, separate lives…one night a week we allow ourselves this sweet release…and for now it’s enough…

They dressed slowly in the quiet room, neither one acknowledging the others presence. He left first. That’s the way it works. She waited ten minutes, giving him enough time to get in his car and drive away before she left the room.

Lucas got home a half hour later. He opened the door and shut it behind him making sure to make noise.

“Peyton I’m home.”

“Hey baby, I’m in the living room.”

He made his way into the living room carrying a grocery bag. She looked up and smiled at him while rubbing her swollen belly lightly. He smiled, leaned down and gave her a kiss.

“How are you feeling?”

She gave him a warm look as she put the magazine she was reading down.

“I’m good…tired. What’s in the bag?”

He held it up.

“Peanut butter cup ice cream. I thought you’d like it. What do you say I change, get you a bowl of ice cream and we hang out here and watch a movie?”

His smile was bright as he spoke to her and she grinned. She reached a hand out pulled him down and captured his lips with hers before speaking.

“I say that’s a great idea.”

Lucas nodded, patted her stomach, and gave her one last smile before leaving the room. Peyton watched him until he was out of sight. The smile faded from her face and her expression changed from warmth to cold calculation.

She sighed and tossed the magazine to the floor. He thinks I don’t know where he goes once a week. He thinks I don’t know that he’s with her, but I’ve known all along. They aren’t as stealthy as they like to think. When Lucas and I broke up eight months ago, we broke up because he still had feelings for Brooke. He didn’t come out and say it, but I knew.

So when they started spending more time together I knew I was going to loose him, so one night I went to him and told him I was pregnant. I know Lucas Scott better then most people and I knew he would be there for me and the baby. I knew he’d do the right thing.

So we got married and on our honeymoon I made sure he got me pregnant…Peyton glanced up as Lucas came into the room with a bowl. He smiled.

“Did you pick a movie?”

Peyton shrugged.

“How about a funny one.”

“Sounds good to me.”

He went over popped in a movie as she moved over giving him room to sit down next to her. He handed her the ice cream and put an arm around her as the movie started. Peyton looked at Lucas as he watched the movie and then turned her attention back to the TV.

One night a week…he goes out with her...one night a week…they spend the night together and I’m sure he tells her how much he loves her…most people would be angry…they wouldn’t be able to pretend…they wouldn’t be able to talk to their best friend like she wasn’t fucking their husband…but I can.

Peyton smiled and cuddled into Lucas. He tightened his hold on her and then turned his attention back to the movie. I can, because no matter what Lucas does once a week…he always comes home to me…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! :)